Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bouguereau William

Bouguereau William
see," said Lucy thoughtfully, "Well, let's accept it all. Where do I come in?"
"I was very much impressed by you," said Miss Marple, "and you see, I haven't got the physical strength nowadays to get about and do things."
"You want me to make inquiries? That sort of thing? But won't the police have done all that? Or do you think they have been just slack?"
Bouguereau William
Oh, no," said Miss Marple. "They haven't been slack. It's just that I've got a theory about the woman's body. It's got to be somewhere. If it wasn't found in the train, then it must have been pushed or thrown out of the train - but it hasn't been discovered anywhere on the line. So I travelled down the same way to see if there was anywhere where the body could have been thrown off the train and yet wouldn't have been found on the line – and there was. The railway line makes a big curve before getting into Brackhampton, on the edge of a high embankment. If a body were thrown out there, when the train was leaning at an angle, I think it would pitch right down the embankment."
Bouguereau William

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Bouguereau William

Anonymous said...

"Bouguereau William