Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rembrandt Painting

Rembrandt Painting
brooded.
"You didn't know Edie, did you? My wife. No, of course you didn't. She was quite different from all this lot. Younger, for one thing. She was in the W.A.A.F. She always said her old man was crackers. He is, you know. Mean as hell over money. And it's not as though he could take it with him. It's got to be divided up when he dies. Edie's share will go to Alexander, of course. He won't be able to touch the capital until he's twenty-one, though."
"I'm sorry, but will you get off the table again? I want to dish up and make gravy."
Rembrandt Painting
At that moment Alexander and Stoddart-West arrived with rosy faces and very much out of breath.
"Hallo, Bryan," said Alexander kindly to his father. "So this is where you've got to. I say, what a smashing piece of beef. Is there Yorkshire pudding?"
"Yes, there is."
"We have awful Yorkshire pudding at school – all damp and limp."
"Get out of my way," said Lucy. "I want to make the gravy."
"Make lots of gravy. Can we have two sauce-boats full?"
"Yes."Rembrandt Painting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Rembrandt Painting

Anonymous said...

Rembrandt Painting