Monday, October 29, 2007

Samson And Delilah

Samson And Delilah
seated nude
Spring Breeze
Sweet Nothings
That's a nice girl," said one of the men known as Uncle Joe. ¡¡¡¡ "Who is she?" asked another. ¡¡¡¡ "I don't know--I've seen her about here and there. Why, yes, she's the daughter of that clever chap Bridehead who did all the wrought ironwork at St. Silas' ten years ago, and went away to London afterwards. I don't know what he's doing now-- not much I fancy--as she's come back here." ¡¡¡¡ Meanwhile the young woman had knocked at the office door and asked if Mr. Jude Fawley was at work in the yard. It so happened that Jude had gone out somewhere or other that afternoon, which information she received with a look of disappointment, and went away immediately. When Jude returned they told him, and described her, whereupon he exclaimed, "Why--that's my cousin Sue!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samson And Delilah

Anonymous said...

Samson And Delilah