Sunday, December 2, 2007

acrylic flower painting

acrylic flower painting
flower impact painting
art flower painting
chinese flower painting
Kou Chiang nodded "So that's why."
Hsieh said "After one year, Fong became too fatigued to continue, so he told Wu Tzu-shi my name. Wu Tzu-shi readied lavish gifts and asked Fong to invite me to work for him as well. I remembered the hatred between Wu and Yueh. If Wu's sharp swords could kill the people of Chi and Jin, they could also kill the people of my home, so I counseled Fong not to return to Wu."
Kou nodded in approval "You have foresight."
Hsieh said "Thank for your praise, Your Majesty, but he didn't listen to me. That night he slept in my home. In the middle of the night, suddenly he put his sword at my neck, then he chopped off four of my fingers so I'll never forge another sword."
Kou Chiang became angry "If he fell into my hands, I would chop him into meat paste!"
Wen Chung said "Master Hsieh, even though you cannot forge swords by yourself, but you can teach our swordsmiths. We, too, can make as many sharp swords as the Wu swordsmiths."
Hsieh said "Minister Wen, both Yueh and Wu produce the necessary iron needed for sword blades, but Yueh produces copper and Wu produces zinc."
Feng Li said "Wu Tzu-Shi is guarding the zinc mines and forbids any private mining, is that right?"
Hsieh showed surprise on his face "So you knew already."
Feng Li smiled "No, I am merely speculating. Now that he's dead, his order may not be followed anymore. We now can purchase zinc, if we're willing to pay for it.."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

acrylic flower painting