Sunday, December 9, 2007

famous impressionist painting

famous impressionist painting
famous painting picture
asian famous painting
¡¡¡¡'I have the happiness of knowing your father-in-law,' whispered Mr. Creakle, taking me by the ear; 'and a worthy man he is, and a man of a strong character. He knows me, and I know him. Do YOU know me? Hey?' said Mr. Creakle, pinching my ear with ferocious playfulness. ¡¡¡¡'Not yet, sir,' I said, flinching with the pain. ¡¡¡¡'Not yet? Hey?' repeated Mr. Creakle. 'But you will soon. Hey?' ¡¡¡¡'You will soon. Hey?' repeated the man with the wooden leg. I afterwards found that he generally acted, with his strong voice, as Mr. Creakle's interpreter to the boys. ¡¡¡¡I was very much frightened, and said, I hoped so, if he pleased. I felt,
oil paintingall this while, as if my ear were blazing; he pinched it so hard. ¡¡¡¡'I'll tell you what I am,' whispered Mr. Creakle, letting it go at last, with a screw at parting that brought the water into my eyes. 'I'm a Tartar.' ¡¡¡¡'A Tartar,' said the man with the wooden leg. ¡¡¡¡'When I say I'll do a thing, I do it,' said Mr. Creakle; 'and when I say I will have a thing done, I will have it done.' ¡¡¡¡'- Will have a thing done, I will have it done,' repeated the man with the wooden leg. ¡¡¡¡'I am a determined character,' said Mr. Creakle. 'That's what I am. I do my duty. That's what I do. My flesh and blood' - he looked at Mrs. Creakle as he said this - 'when it rises against me, is not my flesh and blood. I discard it. Has that fellow' - to the man with the wooden leg -'been here again?'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

famous impressionist painting