Wednesday, December 26, 2007

van gogh painting

van gogh painting
van vincent gogh night starry
thomas kinkade painting
thomas kinkade picture
'Wasn't aware you had a grand-nephew, I give you my word,' said Mr. Wickfield. ¡¡¡¡'I have adopted him,' said my aunt, with a wave of her hand, importing that his knowledge and his ignorance were all one to her, 'and I have brought him here, to put to a school where he may be thoroughly well taught, and well treated. Now tell me where that school is, and what it is, and all about it.' ¡¡¡¡'Before I can advise you properly,' said Mr. Wickfield - 'the old question, you know. What's your motive in this?' ¡¡¡¡'Deuce take the man!' exclaimed my aunt. 'Always fishing for motives, when they're on the surface! Why, to make the child h
oil painting
appy and useful.' ¡¡¡¡'It must be a mixed motive, I think,' said Mr. Wickfield, shaking his head and smiling incredulously. ¡¡¡¡'A mixed fiddlestick,' returned my aunt. 'You claim to have one plain motive in all you do yourself. You don't suppose, I hope, that you are the only plain dealer in the world?' ¡¡¡¡'Ay, but I have only one motive in life, Miss Trotwood,' he rejoined, smiling. 'Other people have dozens, scores, hundreds. I have only one. There's the difference. However, that's beside the question. The best school? Whatever the motive, you want the best?' ¡¡¡¡My aunt nodded assent. ¡¡¡¡'At the best we have,' said Mr. Wickfield, considering, 'your nephew couldn't board just now.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

van gogh painting

Anonymous said...

van gogh painting
trytryrty