Sunday, January 27, 2008

claude monet painting

claude monet painting
mona lisa painting
canvas painting
animal painting
'Because you are stronger,' I managed to blurt out. ¡¡¡¡'But why stronger?' he went on at once with his perpetual queries. 'Because I am a bigger bit of the ferment than you. Don't you see? Don't you see?' ¡¡¡¡'But the hopelessness of it,' I protested. ¡¡¡¡'I agree with you,' he answered. 'Then why move at all, since moving is living? Without moving and being part of the yeast there would be no hopelessness. But- and there it is- we want to live and move, though we have no reason to, because it happens that it is the nature of life to live and move, to want to live and move.
oil painting
If it were not for this, life would be dead. It is because of this life that is in you that you dream of your immortality. The life that is in you is alive and wants to go on being alive forever. Bah! An eternity of piggishness!' ¡¡¡¡He abruptly turned on his heel and started forward. He stopped at the break of the poop and called me to him. ¡¡¡¡'By the way, how much was it that Cooky got away with?' he asked. ¡¡¡¡'One hundred and eighty-five dollars, sir,' I answered. ¡¡¡¡He nodded his head. A moment later, as I started down the companion-stairs to lay the table for dinner, I heard him loudly cursing some man amidships.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

claude monet painting"