Tuesday, January 22, 2008

girl with a pearl earring vermeer

girl with a pearl earring vermeer
Gustav Klimt Kiss painting
Head of Christ
Hylas and the Nymphs
a crutch. Laurie didn't tell us that. Be quick, girls! it's getting late. Why, there is Ned Moffat, I do declare. Look, Meg, isn't that the man who bowed to you one day when we were shopping?' ¡¡¡¡`So it is. How queer that he should come. I thought he was at the Mountains. There is Sallie; I'm glad she's got back in time. Am I all right, Jo?' cried Meg, in a flutter. ¡¡¡¡`A regular daisy. Hold up your dress and put your hat straight; it looks sentimental tipped that
oil painting
way, and will fly off at the first puff. Now then, come on!' ¡¡¡¡`Oh, Jo, you are not going to wear that awful hat? It's too absurd! You shall not make a guy of yourself,' remonstrated Meg, as Jo tied down, with a red ribbon, the broad-brimmed old-fashioned Leghorn Laurie had sent for a joke. ¡¡¡¡`I just will, though, for it's capital - so shady, light, and big. It will make fun; and I don't mind being a guy if I'm comfortable.' With that Jo marched straight away, and the rest followed - a bright little band of sisters, all looking their best, in summer suits, with happy faces under the jaunty hat-brims.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl with a pearl earring vermeer"