Sunday, January 27, 2008

leonardo da vinci painting

leonardo da vinci painting
leonardo da vinci the last supper
mona lisa painting
mona lisa smile
'Then you don't believe in altruism?' I asked. ¡¡¡¡He received the word as though it had a familiar ring, though he pondered it thoughtfully. 'Let me see; it means something about cooperation, doesn't it?' ¡¡¡¡Well, in a way there has come to be a sort of connection,' I answered, unsurprised by this time at such gaps in his vocabulary,
oil painting
which, like his knowledge, was the acquirement of a self-read, self-educated man whom no one had directed in his studies, and who had thought much and talked little or not at all. 'An altruistic act is an act performed for the welfare of others. It is unselfish, as opposed to an act performed for self, which is selfish.' ¡¡¡¡He nodded his head. 'Oh, yes, I remember it now. I ran across it in Spencer.' ¡¡¡¡'Spencer!' I cried. 'Have you read him?'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leonardo da vinci painting"