Tuesday, January 22, 2008

lotus flower painting

lotus flower painting
flower field painting
flower painting rose
red flower painting
Bless your heart, child, it's to keep you well. You don't want to be sick, do you?' ¡¡¡¡`No, I'm sure I don't; but I dare say I shall be, for I've been with Beth all the time.' ¡¡¡¡`That's the very reason you ought to go away at once, so that you may escape it. Change of air and care will keep you well, I dare say; or, if it does not entirely, you will have the fever more lightly. I advise you to be off as soon as you can, for scarlet fever is no joke, miss.' ¡¡¡¡`But it's dull at Aunt March's,
oil painting
and she is so cross,' said Amy, looking rather frightened. ¡¡¡¡`It won't be dull with me popping in every day to tell you how Beth is, and take you out gallivanting. The old lady likes me, and I'll be as sweet as possible to her, so she won't peck at us, whatever we do.' ¡¡¡¡`Will you take me out in the trotting waggon with Puck?' ¡¡¡¡`On my honour as a gentleman.' ¡¡¡¡`And come every single day?' ¡¡¡¡`See if I don't.' ¡¡¡¡`And bring me back the minute Beth is well?' ¡¡¡¡`The identical minute.' ¡¡¡¡`And go to the hall, truly?' ¡¡¡¡`A dozen halls, if we may.' ¡¡¡¡`Well - I guess - I will,' said Amy, slowly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lotus flower painting"