Sunday, January 27, 2008

oil painting art work

oil painting art work
world art painting
fine art painting for sale
art painting picture
hand in his, and held it up for inspection. I tried to withdraw it, but his fingers tightened, without visible effort, till I thought mine would be crushed. It is hard to maintain one's dignity under such circumstances. I could not squirm or struggle like a schoolboy. Nor could I attack such a creature, who had but to twist my arm to break it. Nothing remained but to stand still and accept the indignity. I had time to notice that the pockets of the dead man had been
oil painting
emptied on the deck and that his body and his grin had been wrapped from view in canvas, the folds of which the sailor Johansen was sewing together with coarse white twine, shoving the needle through with a leather contrivance fitted on the palm of his hand. ¡¡¡¡Wolf Larsen dropped my hand with a flirt of disdain. ¡¡¡¡'Dead men's hands have kept it soft. Good for little else than dishwashing and scullion-work.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oil painting art work"