Wednesday, January 23, 2008

William Bouguereau

William Bouguereau
The Birth of Venus
Marc Chagall Painting
treasure! She was quite shocked when I asked her whether wine was allowed at the second table, and she has turned away two housemaids for wearing white gowns. Take care of the cheese, Fanny. Now I can manage the other parcel and the basket very well." ¡¡¡¡ "What else have you been spunging?" said Maria, half-pleased that Sotherton should be so complimented. ¡¡¡¡ "Spunging, my dear! It is nothing but four of those beautiful pheasants' eggs, which Mrs.
oil painting
Whitaker would quite force upon me: she would not take a denial. She said it must be such an amusement to me, as she understood I lived quite alone, to have a few living creatures of that sort; and so to be sure it will. I shall get the dairymaid to set them under the first spare hen, and if they come to good I can have them moved to my own house and borrow a coop; and it will be a great delight to me in my lonely hours to attend to them. And if I have good luck, your mother shall have some."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

William Bouguereau"