Friday, February 29, 2008

abstract landscape painting

abstract landscape painting
landscape painting sale
famous landscape painting
american landscape painting
`Why, man!' I exclaimed, facing him angrily, `this is not a place to sleep in. I wish to see my bedroom.
`Bed-rume!' he repeated, in a tone of mockery. `Yah's see all t' bed-rumes thear is--yon's mine.'
He pointed into the second garret, only differing from the first in being more naked about the walls, and having a large, low, curtainless bed, with an indigo-coloured quilt at one end.
`What do I want with yours?' I retorted. `I suppose Mr Heathcliff does not lodge at the top of the house, does he?'
oil paintings
`Oh! it's Maister Hathecliff's yah're wenting!' cried he, as if making a new discovery. `Couldn't ye uh said soa, at onst? un then, Aw mud uh telled ye, baht all this wark, ut that's just one yah cannut sea--he alIas keeps it locked, un nob'dy iver mells on't but hisseln.'
`You've a nice house, Joseph,' I could not refrain from observing, `and pleasant inmates; and I think the concentrated essence of all the madness in the world took up its

No comments: