Wednesday, March 5, 2008

floral oil painting

floral oil painting
michelangelo painting
oil painting artist
nude oil painting
No, I should never love anybody better than papa,' she returned gravely. `And people hate their wives, sometimes; but not their sisters and brothers: and if you were the latter you would live with us, and papa would be as fond of you as he is of me.'
Linton denied that people ever hated their wives; but Cathy affirmed they did, and, in her wisdom, instanced his own father's aversion to her aunt. I endeavoured to stop her thoughtless tongue. I couldn't succeed till everything she knew was out. Master Heathcliff, much irritated, asserted her relation was false.
`Papa told me; and papa does not tell falsehoods,' she answered pertly.
`Ny papa scorns yours!' cried Linton. `He calls him a sneaking fool!'
oil paintings
`Yours is a wicked man,' retorted Catherine, `and you are very naughty to dare to repeat what he says. He must be wicked to have made Aunt Isabella leave him as she did!'
`She didn't leave him,' said the boy; `you shan't contradict me!'
`She did!' cried my young lady.
`Well, I'll tell you something!' said Linton. `Your mother hated your father: now then.'
`Oh!' exclaimed Catherine, too enraged to continue. `And she loved mine!' added he.
`You little liar! I hate you now,' she panted, and her face grew red with passion.

No comments: