Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fantin-Latour Flowers in a Bowl painting

Fantin-Latour Flowers in a Bowl painting
Knight Sunny Afternoon on the Canal painting
Heade A Magnolia on Red Velvet painting
Heade Cattelya Orchid and Three Brazilian Hummingbirds painting
You judged from your knowledge of the Colonel's general benevolence; but at least you could not foresee that the opportunity would so very soon occur."
"Opportunity!" repeated Mrs. Jennings -- "Oh! as to that, when a man has once made up his mind to such a thing, somehow or other he will soon find an opportunity. Well, my dear, I wish you joy of it again and again; and if ever there was a happy couple in the world, I think I shall soon know where to look for them."
"You mean to go to Delaford after them, I suppose," said Elinor, with a faint smile.
"Aye, my dear, that I do, indeed. And as to the house being a bad one, I do not know what the Colonel would be at, for it is a good a one as ever I saw."
"He spoke of its being out of repair."
"Well, and whose fault is that? why don't he repair it? -- who should do it but himself?"
They were interrupted by the servant's coming in to announce the carriage being at the door; and Mrs. Jennings immediately preparing to go, said --

No comments: