Monday, June 9, 2008

Guercino paintings

Guercino paintings
Howard Behrens paintings
Henri Fantin-Latour paintings
Horace Vernet paintings
Ivan Constantinovich Aivazovsky paintings
Master young gentleman, I pray you, which is the wayto master Jew's?
LAUNCELOT
Turn up on your right hand at the next turning, but,at the next turning of all, on your left; marry, atthe very next turning, turn of no hand, but turndown indirectly to the Jew's house.
GOBBO
By God's sonties, 'twill be a hard way to hit. Canyou tell me whether one Launcelot,that dwells with him, dwell with him or no?
LAUNCELOT
Talk you of young Master Launcelot?
[Aside]
Mark me now; now will I raise the waters. Talk youof young Master Launcelot?
GOBBO
No master, sir, but a poor man's son: his father,though I say it, is an honest exceeding poor manand, God be thanked, well to live.

No comments: