Friday, June 13, 2008

Guillaume Seignac The Wave painting

Guillaume Seignac The Wave painting
William Bouguereau The Rapture of Psyche painting
You may go to the devil's dam: your gifts are sogood, here's none will hold you. Their love is notso great, Hortensio, but we may blow our nailstogether, and fast it fairly out: our cakes dough onboth sides. Farewell: yet for the love I bear mysweet Bianca, if I can by any means light on a fitman to teach her that wherein she delights, I willwish him to her father.
HORTENSIO
So will I, Signior Gremio: but a word, I pray.Though the nature of our quarrel yet never brookedparle, know now, upon advice, it toucheth us both,that we may yet again have access to our fairmistress and be happy rivals in Bianco's love, tolabour and effect one thing specially.
GREMIO
What's that, I pray?
HORTENSIO
Marry, sir, to get a husband for her sister.
GREMIO
A husband! a devil.

No comments: