Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pierre Auguste Renoir Dance at Bougival painting

Pierre Auguste Renoir Dance at Bougival paintingMary Cassatt Children Playing On The Beach paintingMary Cassatt Tea painting
the angel the god damned angel of god and these days it's the avenging angel Gibreel the avenger always vengeance why
I can't be sure something like this for the crime of being human
especially female but not exclusively people must pay
Something like that
So he brought her along he meant no harm I know that now he just wanted us to be together caca can't you see he said she isn't ohoh over you not by a longshot and you he said still crazy fofor her everyone knows all he wanted was for us to be to be to be
But I heard verses
You get me Spoono
V e r s e s
Rosy apple lemon tart Sis boom bah

Violets are blue roses are red remember me when I am dead dead dead
That type of thing

No comments: