Monday, February 2, 2009

Paul Cezanne Vase with Flowers

Paul Cezanne Vase with FlowersPaul Cezanne The Black ClockPaul Cezanne Still Life with Onions
thought was that if you, maybe just once a year, if we could come here at the same time, just for an hour or something, then we could pretend we were close again, because we would be close, if you sat here and I sat just here in my world...”
"Yes," he said, "was whispering shakily, "if we meet someone that we like, and if we marry them, then we must be good to them, and not make comparisons all the time and wish we were married to each other instead...But just keep up this coming here once a year, just for an hour, just to be together..."
They held each other tightly. Minutes passed; a waterbird on the river beside them stirred and called; the occasional car moved over Magdalen Bridge.
Finally they drew apart.
"Well," said Lyra softly.as long as I live, I'll come back. Wherever I am in the world, I'll come back here...”"On Midsummer Day," she said. "At midday. As long as I live. As long as I live..."He found himself unable to see, but he let the hot tears flow and just held her close."And if we, later on, " she

No comments: