Monday, December 31, 2007

famous horse painting

famous horse painting
famous painting religious
famous flower painting
famous painter painting
'You will be going early in the morning, Trotwood! Let us say good-bye, now!' ¡¡¡¡She had been weeping, but her face then was so calm and beautiful! ¡¡¡¡'Heaven bless you!' she said, giving me her hand. ¡¡¡¡'Dearest Agnes!' I returned, 'I see you ask me not to speak of tonight - but is there nothing to be done?' ¡¡¡¡'There is God to trust in!' she replied. ¡¡¡¡'Can I do nothing- I, who come to you with my poor sorrows?' ¡¡¡¡'And make mine so much lighter,' she replied. 'Dear Trotwood, no!' ¡¡¡¡'Dear Agnes,' I said, 'it is presumptuous for me, who am so poor in all in which you are so rich - goodness, resolution, all noble qualities - to doubt or direct you; but you know how much I love you, and how much I owe you. You will never sacrifice yourself to a mistaken sense of duty, Agnes?' ¡
oil painting
¡¡¡More agitated for a moment than I had ever seen her, she took her hands from me, and moved a step back. ¡¡¡¡'Say you have no such thought, dear Agnes! Much more than sister! Think of the priceless gift of such a heart as yours, of such a love as yours!' ¡¡¡¡Oh! long, long afterwards, I saw that face rise up before me, with its momentary look, not wondering, not accusing, not regretting. Oh, long, long afterwards, I saw that look subside, as it did now, into the lovely smile, with which she told me she had no fear for herself - I need have none for her - and parted from me by the name of Brother, and was gone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thomas kinkade gallery