Monday, December 31, 2007

famous painter painting

famous painter painting
famous impressionist painting
famous painting picture
asian famous painting
¡¡¡¡It was dark in the morning, when I got upon the coach at the inn door. The day was just breaking when we were about to start, and then, as I sat thinking of her, came struggling up the coach side, through the mingled day and night, Uriah's head. ¡¡¡¡'Copperfield!' said he, in a croaking whisper, as he hung by the iron on the roof, 'I thought you'd be glad to hear before you went off, that there are no squares broke between us. I've been into his room already, and we've made it all smooth. Why, though I'm umble, I'm useful to him, you know; and he understands his interest when he isn't in liquor! What an agreeable man he is, after all,
oil painting
Master Copperfield!' ¡¡¡¡I obliged myself to say that I was glad he had made his apology. ¡¡¡¡'Oh, to be sure!' said Uriah. 'When a person's umble, you know, what's an apology? So easy! I say! I suppose,' with a jerk, 'you have sometimes plucked a pear before it was ripe, Master Copperfield?' ¡¡¡¡'I suppose I have,' I replied. ¡¡¡¡'I did that last night,' said Uriah; 'but it'll ripen yet! It only wants attending to. I can wait!' ¡¡¡¡Profuse in his farewells, he got down again as the coachman got up. For anything I know, he was eating something to keep the raw morning air out; but he made motions with his mouth as if the pear were ripe already, and he were smacking his lips over it. ¡¡¡¡

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"famous painter painting"
还没有评论。 - 显示原始文章

Anonymous said...

thomas kinkade gallery