Sunday, December 30, 2007

female nude reclining

female nude reclining
flaming june painting
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may
girl with a pearl earring vermeer
'I beg your pardon, sir?' ¡¡¡¡'Is Mr. Steerforth coming from Oxford?' ¡¡¡¡'I should imagine that he might be here tomorrow, sir. I rather thought he might have been here today, sir. The mistake is mine, no doubt, sir.' ¡¡¡¡'If you should see him first -' said I. ¡¡¡¡'If you'll excuse me, sir, I don't think I shall see him first.' ¡¡¡¡'In case you do,' said I, 'pray say that I am sorry he was not here today, as an old schoolfellow of his was here.' ¡¡¡¡'Indeed, sir!' and he divided a bow between me and Traddles, with a
oil painting
glance at the latter. ¡¡¡¡He was moving softly to the door, when, in a forlorn hope of saying something naturally - which I never could, to this man - I said: ¡¡¡¡'Oh! Littimer!' ¡¡¡¡'Sir!' ¡¡¡¡'Did you remain long at Yarmouth, that time?' ¡¡¡¡'Not particularly so, sir.' ¡¡¡¡'You saw the boat completed?' ¡¡¡¡'Yes, sir. I remained behind on purpose to see the boat completed.' ¡¡¡¡'I know!' He raised his eyes to mine respectfully. ¡¡¡¡'Mr. Steerforth has not seen it yet, I suppose?' ¡¡¡¡'I really can't say, sir. I think - but I really can't say, sir. I wish you good night, sir.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"female nude reclining"
还没有评论。 - 显示原始文章

Anonymous said...

female nude reclining