Thursday, December 27, 2007

picture of the last supper

picture of the last supper
leonardo da vinci last supper painting
leonardo da vinci mona lisa
will give you the desired result. I say I do a little in that way myself. One Dowager, SHE calls it lip-salve. Another, SHE calls it gloves. Another, SHE calls it tucker-edging. Another, SHE calls it a fan. I call it whatever THEY call it. I supply it for 'em, but we keep up the trick so, to one another, and make believe with such a face, that they'd as soon think of laying it on, before a whole drawing-room, as before me. And when I wait upon 'em, they'll say to me sometimes - WITH IT ON - thick,
oil painting
 and no mistake - "How am I looking, Mowcher? Am I pale?" Ha! ha! ha! ha! Isn't THAT refreshing, my young friend!' ¡¡¡¡I never did in my days behold anything like Mowcher as she stood upon the dining table, intensely enjoying this refreshment, rubbing busily at Steerforth's head, and winking at me over it. ¡¡¡¡'Ah!' she said. 'Such things are not much in demand hereabouts. That sets me off again! I haven't seen a pretty woman since I've been here, jemmy.' ¡¡¡¡'No?' said Steerforth. ¡¡¡¡'Not the ghost of one,' replied Miss Mowcher. ¡¡¡¡'We could show her the substance of one, I think?' said Steerforth, addressing his eyes to mine. 'Eh, Daisy?' ¡¡¡¡'Yes, indeed,' said I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"picture of the last supper"
还没有评论。 - 显示原始文章

Anonymous said...

picture of the last supper