Thursday, December 27, 2007

thomas kinkade gallery

thomas kinkade gallery
thomas kinkade painting
oil painting
van gogh painting
¡¡¡¡'Aha?' cried the little creature, glancing sharply at my face, and then peeping round at Steerforth's. 'Umph?' ¡¡¡¡The first exclamation sounded like a question put to both of us, and the second like a question put to Steerforth only. She seemed to have found no answer to either, but continued to rub, with her head on one side and her eye turned up, as if she were looking for an answer in the air and were confident of its appearing presently. ¡¡¡¡'A sister of yours, Mr. Copperfield?' she cried, after a pause, and still keeping the same look-out. 'Aye, aye?' ¡¡¡¡'No,' said Steerforth, before I could reply. 'Nothing of the sort.
oil painting
On the contrary, Mr. Copperfield used - or I am much mistaken - to have a great admiration for her.' ¡¡¡¡'Why, hasn't he now?' returned Miss Mowcher. 'Is he fickle? Oh, for shame! Did he sip every flower, and change every hour, until Polly his passion requited? - Is her name Polly?' ¡¡¡¡The Elfin suddenness with which she pounced upon me with this question, and a searching look, quite disconcerted me for a moment. ¡¡¡¡'No, Miss Mowcher,' I replied. 'Her name is Emily.' ¡¡¡¡'Aha?' she cried exactly as before. 'Umph? What a rattle I am! Mr. Copperfield, ain't I volatile?'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"thomas kinkade gallery"
还没有评论。 - 显示原始文章

Anonymous said...

thomas kinkade gallery