Sunday, July 13, 2008

Avtandil paintings

Avtandil paintings
Andy Warhol Diamond Dust Shoes MELANIE: Did you meet Captain Butler at Twelve Oaks, Scarlett?SCARLETT: Yes I, I think so.RHETT: Only for a moment, Mrs. Hamilton, it was in the library. You, uh, had broken something. SCARLETT: Yes, Captain Butler, I remember you.MAN: Ladies, the Confederacy asks for your jewelry on behalf of our noble cause.SCARLETT: We aren't wearing any, we're in mourning.RHETT: Wait. On behalf of Mrs. Wilkes and Mrs. Hamilton,.MAN: Thank you, Captain Butler. MELANIE: Just a: But, it's your wedding ring, ma'am. MELANIE: It may help my husband more, off my finger. MAN:Thank you.RHETT: It was a very beautiful thing to do, Mrs. Wilkes. SCARLETT: Here, you can have mine, too. For the cause. RHETT: And you Mrs. Hamilton. I know just how much that means to moment, please.

No comments: