Thursday, July 3, 2008

Frida Kahlo Roots painting

Frida Kahlo Roots painting
Pablo Picasso Family at Saltimbanquesc painting
it over. Don't take such a gloomy view of things, Diana. And don't grudge me my little hour of gladness and jubilation now. Later on, when I have to go away, I'll feel anything but glad."
"It's all right for you to be glad. . .you're going to college and you'll have a jolly time and make heaps of lovely new friends."
"I hope I shall make new friends," said Anne thoughtfully. "The possibilities of making new friends help to make life very fascinating. But no matter how many friends I make they'll never be as dear to me as the old ones. . .especially a certain girl with black eyes and dimples. Can you guess who she is, Diana?"
"But there'll be so many clever girls at Redmond," sighed Diana, "and I'm only a stupid little country girl who says `I seen' sometimes. . .though I really know better when I stop to think. Well, of course these past two years have really been too pleasant to last. I know somebody

No comments: