Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dante Gabriel Rossetti paintings

Dante Gabriel Rossetti paintings
Daniel Ridgway Knight paintings
rock people coming on? Does the oldest Twin still continue to behave himself?"
"He has to," said Paul emphatically. "He knows I won't associate with him if he doesn't. He is really full of wickedness, I think."
"And has Nora found out about the Golden Lady yet?"
"No; but I think she suspects. I'm almost sure she watched me the last time I went to the cave. I don't mind if she finds out. . . it is only for her sake I don't want her to. . .so that her feelings won't be hurt. But if she is determined to have her feelings hurt it can't be helped."
"If I were to go to the shore some night with you do you think I could see your rock people too?"
Paul shook his head gravely.
"No, I don't think you could see my rock people. I'm the only person who can see them

No comments: