Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Frida Kahlo Self Portrait with Small Monkey painting

Frida Kahlo Self Portrait with Small Monkey paintingFrida Kahlo Portrait of Christina My Sister paintingFrida Kahlo Fulang Chang and I painting
COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN: The bloke
did no one any good, that's a fact.
If I were you, I wouldn't end this act
a blind old beggar: death would be much nicer,
I believe.
two to flunk that ditch called Dean's Ravine
because I didn't die there; then I mean
to flunk old Isthmus collegeand the chap
who raised me as his son. I'll take a slap
at Three-Tined Fork, and when I've flunked it I'll
curse marriage and love-making for a while,
since they're what made me what I am today.
Ten minutes ought to do the whole curse.

COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN: Say,
I guess we'll have to take a rain-check on it;
here comes your brother-in-law.

TALIPED: That clown!Doggone it,
he's got no right to steal my biggest scene!

COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN: Be careful what you say; he's Acting Dean
these days, you know.

TALIPED: I don't need your advice, sir.
Suicide has never been my cup
of tea, and it would mess the symbols up.
Excuse me now; I have some things to curse.

COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN: Well, all right; go ahead.

No comments: