Monday, April 20, 2009

Fabian Perez Waiting For the Romance to Come Back II

Fabian Perez Waiting For the Romance to Come Back IIFabian Perez VeniceFabian Perez For a Better Life III
Insert Tabbe A into Slotte B. Can’t find slotte B.”
“These’re like saddlebags. I’m not wearing these. And this thing?”
“A ruff, m’m. Um. They’re all the rage in Sto Helit, my brother says.”
“You mean they make people angry? And what’s this?”
“Brocade, I think.”
“It’s like cardboard. Do I have to wear this sort of thing everyday?”
“Don’t know, I’m sure, m’m.”
“But Verence Millie had gone bright red.
“I mean, I mean, I mean, queens has got to be ladylike,” she managed. “The king got books about it. Etti-quetty and stuff.”
Magrat surveyed herself critically in the mirror.
“It really suits you, your soon-going-to-be-majesty,” said Millie.
Magrat turned this way and that.just trots around in leather gaiters and an old jacket!”“Ah, but you’re queen. Queens can’t do that sort ofthing. Everyone knows that, m’m. It’s all right for kingsto go wandering around with their arse half out theirtrous—“She rammed her hand over her mouth.“It’s all right,” said Magrat. “I’m sure even kings have . .. tops to their legs just like everyone else. Just go on with what you were saying.”

No comments: